The Conext Configuration tool is not meant to replace the Conext™ System
Control Panel (SCP), Conext™ComBox or any other monitoring devices.
Those monitoring devices may still be required to monitor the Conext System
and components. Software and drivers for the Conext
Configuration Tool are under the downloads section (Firmware).
Conext Config USB Driver is firmware used for general installation setup.
Conext Config Tool Software_AI (Anti-Islanding) is used when 2 or more inverters
are installed in parallel on a single phase connection (See Conext XW+ Multi-Unit
Power System Design Guide under the downloads section (Technical Publications).
It is also used if there is a specific requirement by a utility.
Note: The configuration tool should not be used with Conext
ComBox in-network especially when performing Firmware Upgrades.
Use either the Conext ComBox or the configuration tool to complete
firmware upgrades – but not both.
Why choose Conext Configuration Tool
- System Configuration using Configuration Wizards
- Configuration Wizards provide a fast way of configuring
inverter/chargers and charge controllers to get the system up
and running quickly.
- Configurations can be saved and used to by OEM’s to
program multiple units.
- It can change the output frequency from 60 to 50 Hz and vice versa
- Device Configuration for all Conext System devices
- The main purpose of the individual device configuration
menus is not to configure the entire Conext System but to configure
settings that are not available on device configuration wizards, such as the
auxiliary outputs of the Conext XW Inverter/Charger and the
Conext XW Solar Charge Controllers.
- Provides a tool for system analysis
- It allows the user to calibrate the output voltage on the Conext XW+
when stacking units.